Sunday 22 May 2011

Baanarai Male Hairstyles.


Here I made some male hair styles for the Baanarais. I figured these guys woyls be alot like the fesmale. probably having long fleecy hair and long beards like goats on the ends of their chin, after all they are sheepish baised.

Anyhow I did 3 different hairstyles for these to se which would be more suited. Wasnt so hard for these guys since I already knew the direction I wanted to go for in terms of hair styles.

The three hair styles included Wavey which I figgured could be kept long or short in length. Again it didnt really matter since they had wavey hair in general due to their race and would have thick locks anyhow.

The other hairstyle was Brush swept which I showed was most of the hair on the character brushed upwards and to one side of the head. There is still a mane on the back of the male Baanarais head that runs down to the neck and the back so this wouls still be loose hair.

The third hairstyle was the one I showed in the image which was Pony maned. I named it that since it reminded me of the braids in a ponys mane.
Anyhow this hair started off kind of in a mohawk state from the top of the head, down to the back. The loose hair on the side of the head was then free to be braided into rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment